In these high emotional times of politics and issues, it is more important than ever to emphasize what we want and not on what does not really serve us. It all really starts with our daily intentions. According to this universal law, your experiences in life are created and propelled by the thoughts you have. So it is important not to invite into your life the kind of thoughts that defeat that purpose. Here are some ways to help keep attracting to you the things that will enhance your life.
- Trust your intuition rather than your emotions when it comes to decision-making to guarantee results that might better suit you.
- Lend your attention to thinking about what you want and it may make them happen more quickly.
- Envision things as you want them to be, rather than as they are right now.
- Watch TV shows that are positive rather than fighting, crime or illness; and read and see the local and world news only regarding what you need to know.
- Dream, as dreams can guide your intentions.